Saturday 26 September 2015

Arbutus Club

Went by the invitation of a member to watch the game.

Apparently they have free popcorn, and it's delicious. Salty and buttery. We had about 4-5 bowls.


We had the wings to start. I liked the honey garlic more than the barbecue, as usual, since I don't like sour stuff.


B had the regular burger, which was really good considering it was not REAL Kobe, but just kobe style. It was flavourful and had crispy bacon to go with it.


He finished it, so it must've been really good.

I had the low carb burger, because I have been counting calories. It was also really good, but I really missed the carbs. Luckily it came with some really good fries. It was good enough that B ate some despite being really full from his burger.


Great experience. Good food. Good service. No tip necessary. Awesome deal.

Ask a member to take you there some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment