Thursday 11 September 2014

New Spicy Chili Restaurant

Came for my aunt's birthday. Similar dishes to Kalvin's.

My uncle ordered everything so I don't know what they are. Somewhere in there is a smoked duck neck, spicy fish hot pot, and chicken.








The food was only mildly spicy, not overpowering. Mostly well seasoned. A little on the oily side, but in general a good experience - probably due to the company. My favourite would be the smoked duck while B liked the fish hot pot. Wish they made the chili chicken with whole chicken pieces instead of bone (ligament?).

Decent enough experience, but would go to Kalvin's over this any day - there was just no "wow" factor. Our service was good because apparently my uncle knew the servers. The table next to us had a greasy table and the chopsticks had greasy fingerprints all over them. Probably won't recommend nor return.

New Spicy Chili 小四川 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment