Saturday 8 February 2014

Koerner's Pub

We didn't have enough leftovers to bring for lunch yesterday so we went to Koerner's. It was surprisingly clean and welcoming.

I ordered a cana (6 oz) beer to go with my meal. I had no idea how small it is. Here are two pictures for comparison,



I ordered the pulled pork tacos, which were surprisingly good. It was flavourful and reminded me of the tacos I got on the streets of Tijuana. Guacamole was an extra $2.00.


My dining buddy had the pork belly sliders which were served in a steamed bun. He thought that was pretty unique. I guess it is for a pub, but I've seen it before at some modern Chinese restaurant, Hakasan. Nonetheless, the pork was sweet, flavourful and tender. So tender.


The sliders came with a side noodle salad, which was surprisingly good. It had dried noodles, peas, orange slices, avocado slices, and cherry tomatoes. It was fresh and crunchy.


Koerner's Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment