Sunday 2 February 2014

Tang's Bistro

I was craving noodle soup and feeling lazy so we went somewhere close by.

The renovations made the restaurant really hip and I really like that the restaurant is divided into thirds. I guess the renovations cost too much because this was the first Chinese restaurant that charged for tea.



I had the brisket and wonton rice noodle soup. My partner had the BBQ and wonton vermicelli. We also had pork soup dumplings.


The food were solid. My brisket was soft and the soup was flavourful. My partner's BBQ pork was overcooked and too tough. They had them under a bunch of noodles so I think they just kept cooking.


We were too excited to remember to take a picture of the pork soup dumpling, but they were mediocre. There wasn't enough soup in each dumpling and although the skin was thick, they broke easily.


I think I would have enjoyed the experience more if the server told us the noodles were ginormous. But solid.

Tang's Bistro 鄧樂記 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment