Monday 23 June 2014

Olympic Provisions

The first night in Portland, we went to Olympic Provisions for dinner. I really like being able to make reservations on Open Table so that we don't have to call long distance.

As our appetizer, we had the Chef's Choice of Charcuterie. I honestly don't remember what was on the serving board, but all the meat were great. I especially loved the pate. The mustard and pickled vegetables were great compliments.


As our main course, we had the Braised Beef Short Rib. This was cooked to perfection and the meat just fell off the bone. It was a little on the fatty side for me, but that worked for my partner.


As dessert we had the affogato with chocolate biscotti. We chose it because we thought it was something different than what we normally have (i.e. cake), but all we can say about it was that it was so-so.


Enjoyable dinner. Would recommend, but would probably not return.

Olympic Provisions on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment